NOTE: our boys 3/4 team is currently at capacity.
If you would like to be placed on the Wait List, please send an email to BoysDirector@LovelandLax.com. We will contact you, if a space becomes available.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER (please read all 5 bullet points):
- Registration for Middle School (Grades 7 and 8) will be done thru Final Forms application (https://loveland-oh.finalforms.com/)
- During Registration, you will need to ensure that you have renewed or purchased a USA Lacrosse Membership. You should confirm/renew your membership status prior to beginning the registration process, as you will need your USA Lacrosse ID to complete registration. The USA Lacrosse site has about a 5-10 minute delay before it recognizes an updated membership. Your membership needs to be active thru the end of our season in May. Membership renewal or purchase is available at USA Lacrosse https://www.usalacrosse.com/membership
- Please see the uniforms section of our website (Uniforms) for information about ordering uniforms for the upcoming year. Uniforms are purchased by the player and are yours to keep or sell in the future. If you still have a uniform from last year that fits, you are welcome to use that one.
- Boys players: Please be aware that USA Lacrosse has mandated that all shoulder pads meet NOCSAE standard ND200, which reduces impact forces and thus the risk of commotio cordis (cardiac arrest due to a blow to the heart area). Shoulder pads meeting this standard have been available the last couple of years and will carry the logo below that shows compliance with the new standards. Your shoulder pads must have this certification to be legal for play after 2022.
- Registration insurance (RegSaver) is offered via a third party during the registration process. The insurance provides a refund if your player misses part of all of the season due to injury. The third party (RegSaver) will send a confirmation email if you purchase the insurance that provides contact information for if a claim is needed. Please hold onto that email. Loveland Lacrosse does not have access to policy numbers or any part of the administration process for the insurance.
Click the link above to register, or Scan the QR Code:
Looking for a spring activity for your athlete? Need a break from programs that want a year round commitment? Lacrosse offers a fast-paced game with some physicality but more of a focus on skill, and it is a Great Crossover sport! Many multi-sport athletes learn to play lacrosse with immediate success.
Loveland Youth Lacrosse serves as a developmental program for youth lacrosse players. We work to build a passion and love for which culminates with success at the High School level.